The FHWA Planning for Operations Program occasionally organizes public webinars directed toward transportation planners and operations staff from metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs), State and local departments of transportation (DOTs), transit agencies, and other stakeholder organizations. The webinars feature presenters from FHWA and transportation organizations across the U.S. sharing their experiences in advancing planning for operations.
In 2011 and 2012, the National Transportation Operations Coalition (NTOC) hosted a series of webinars on planning for operations sponsored by FHWA. The recordings, transcripts, and presentations of the webinars can be found on the NTOC webinar archive webpage.
- National Transportation Operations Coalition (NTOC) Webinar Recordings and Transcripts
- June 12, 2012 – Sustaining Regional Collaboration in Planning for Operations
- April 4, 2012 – Benefit-Cost Analysis for Operations
- February 29, 2012 – Leveraging a Regional ITS Architecture in Planning for Operations
- February 7, 2012 – Role of Management and Operations in Supporting Livability and Sustainability
- January 10, 2012 – Gauging Progress Toward Operations Objectives: The Role of Monitoring and Evaluation
- December 6, 2011 – Applying Analysis Tools in Planning for Operations
- November 29, 2011 – Developing and Reaching Agreement on Operations Objectives
- November 1, 2011 – Regional Concept for Transportation Operations: Practitioner Experiences
- August 16, 2011 – Forming Interagency Agreements for Regional Transportation Operations
- August 2, 2011 – Statewide Opportunities for Integrating Operations, Safety, and Multimodal Planning
- June 9, 2011 – Active Transportation and Demand Management: International Perspectives