- Performance-Based Planning
- Designing for Operations
- Regional ITS Architecture and ITS Strategic Plans
- Systems Engineering and ITS Project Development
- Livability and Sustainability
- Traffic Signal Programs
- Corridor Management
- Active Transportation and Demand Management
- Transportation Demand Management
- Traffic Incident Management
- Travel Time Reliability
Resources Helpful to ...
The FHWA and FTA have developed a brochure to communicate the importance of planning for operations and the benefits of operations to senior transportation decisionmakers. The brochure highlights perspectives from local elected and appointed officials and explains the reason why planning and implementing management and operations strategies is highly valuable.