Traffic Analysis Toolbox Volume III: Guidelines for Applying Traffic Microsimulation Modeling Software 2019 Update to the 2004 Version
- Dowling, R., Skabardonis, A., and Alexiadis, V. "Traffic Analysis Toolbox Volume III: Guidelines for Applying Traffic Microsimulation Modeling Software," FHWA-HRT-04-040, June 2004.
- Wunderlich, K., Alexiadis, V., and Wang, P. "Scoping and Conducting Data-Driven 21st Century Transportation System Analyses," FHWA-HOP-16-072, May 2016.
- Sloboden, J., Lewis, J., Alexiadis, V., Chiu, Y., and Nava, E. "Traffic Analysis Toolbox Volume XIV: Guidebook on the Utilization of Dynamic Traffic Assignment in Modeling," FHWA-HOP-13-015, November 2012.
- Dowling, R., Holland, J., and Huang, A. "Guidelines for Applying Traffic Microsimulation Modeling Software," Prepared by Dowling and Associates for California Department of Transportation, September 2002.
- Smith, CDM, Horowitz, A., Creasey, T., Pendyala, R., and Chen, M. "NCHRP 765, Analytical Travel Forecasting Approaches for Project-Level Planning and Design", TRB, National Research Council, 2014.
- National Weather Service. https://www.weather.gov, Accessed on 24 June 2015.
- Jagannathan, R., Rakha, H., Bared, J., and Spiller, N. "Congestion Identification and Bottleneck Prediction," Presented at the VASITE 2014 Annual Meeting, VA Beach, June 26, 2014.
- Turner, S., Eisele, W., Benz, R., and Holdener, D. "Travel Time Data Collection Handbook," Prepared by TTI for FHWA, FHWA-PL-98-035, March 1998.
- Cambridge Systematics. "Travel Time Data Collection", Prepared for Florida Department of Transportation, District IV, January 2012.
- Dowling, R. "Traffic Analysis Toolbox Volume VI: Definition, Interpretation, And Calculation of Traffic Analysis Tools Measures of Effectiveness", FHWA-HOP-08-054, January 2007.
- FHWA. "Traffic Data Quality Measurement", Report prepared by Cambridge Systematics, Texas Transportation Institute, and Battelle, https://rosap.ntl.bts.gov/view/dot/4226, September 2004.
- MATLAB: The Language of Technical Computing. https://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab.html, Accessed 25 June 2015.
- IBM SPSS. https://www.ibm.com/products/spss-statistics, Accessed 8 June 2018.
- Business Analytics and Business Intelligence Software: SAS. https://www.sas.com/en_us/home.html, Accessed 25 June 2015.
- Weka 3: Data Mining with Open Source Machine Learning Software in Java. https://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/, Accessed 25 June 2015.
- GNU Octave. https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/, Accessed 19 February 2016.
- The R Project for Statistical Computing. http://www.r-project.org/, Accessed 25 June 2015.
- Apache Spark Mllib. https://spark.apache.org/mllib/, Accessed 8 June 2018.
- H2O. https://www.h2o.ai/, Accessed 8 June 2018.
- TensorFlow. https://www.tensorflow.org/, Accessed 8 June 2018.
- Rao, N.K., and G. S. Reddy. "Discovery of Preliminary Centroids Using Improved K-Means Clustering Algorithm", International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 3 (3), 2012, 4558-4561.
- MUTCD, https://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/, Accessed 8 June 2018.
- HCM 2010, http://hcm.trb.org/, Accessed 8 June 2018.
- MnDOT, Speed Limits in Work Zones Guidelines, 2014.
- Jeannotte, K., Chandra, A., Alexiadis, A., and Skabardonis, A. "Volume II: Decision Support Methodology for Selecting Traffic Analysis Tools," FHWA-HRT-04-039, June 2004.
- PTV VISSIM, http://vision-traffic.ptvgroup.com/en-us/products/ptv-vissim/, Accessed 8 June 2018.