VI. Course Material - Course Wrap-Up and Post Course Assessment
Course Wrap-Up and Post Course Assessment
The course wrap-up section includes a general exercise to use your new skills by applying your knowledge to real world problems. A post-test is also included to help you assess how well you understand the material that was presented.
If you have feedback on the course and your learning experience, instructions on how to provide that are included at the end.
General Exercise Questions
Turn to page 198 in the Participant Workbook for the exercise
- The construction scenario presented is estimated to have significant delays during the morning peak in the Southwest bound (SWB) direction. What are possible strategies to implement to manage the impacts?
- A major crash occurs on New York Avenue SWB at 6:00 a.m. All SWB lanes are closed and not expected to reopen until 9:00 a.m. What are possible strategies that need to be in place to manage the impacts?
Now that you have completed the course please turn to page 198 in Appendix C in the Participant Workbook. After reading the exercise, please answer the questions on this slide.
General Exercise Discussion
Turn to page 210 in the Participant Workbook for a discussion of the answers
Once you have completed answering the questions, turn to page 210 in the Participant Workbook for a discussion of the exercise answers.
Post Course Assessment
- Contains 16 questions
- Will receive score at the end but it will not be submitted to anyone or stored for future use
- Some questions allow multiple answers
- Correct answers to questions can be found at the end by selecting the Review Quiz button
- Quiz can also be found on page 183 in the Participant Workbook
This Post Course Assessment contains 16 questions. The Assessment is for your own benefit. You will receive a score at the end. Your score will not be submitted to anyone or stored for future access.
Some questions have multiple answers, so be sure to select all the correct answers. You can find the correct answers to all the questions by clicking on the Review Quiz button at the end of the assessment.
If you prefer to take this assessment on paper, it can be found in the Participant Workbook on page 183.
Note: In the electronic version of this module, Slides 5 through 21 contain an interactive post course assessment. This assessment can be found in the Workbook on page 183.
Post Course Assessment
For additional discussion of the Post Course Assessment answers, please refer to page 211 in the Participant Workbook
For additional discussion of the Post Course Assessment answers, please refer to page 211 in the Participant Workbook. The discussion in the workbook includes references to where these topics are covered in the course materials.
- To provide feedback about the course – comments, suggestions, corrections:
- Note the workbook page, or module and slide number
- Email this information and your feedback to WorkZoneFeedback@dot.gov
Thank you for completing the Developing Transportation Management Plans for Work Zones self-paced training course.
We have taken careful measures to assure that this material is error-free. However, in the event that you find something wrong or unclear, or wish to provide other feedback on the course, please make a note of relevant workbook page, or module and slide number and email this information and your feedback to WorkZoneFeedback@dot.gov.previous | next