Figure 2. Pima Association of Governments' RCTO Development Process Overview
Diagram shows elements of phases 1 and two of the RCTO development process. Phase 1 is identified as "focus and assessment, and it includes:
- Establishing the operations objective and vision.
- Identifying existing practices.
- Establishing operations goals.
- Establishing performance measures.
Phase 2 is identified as "action plans" and it includes:
- Developing action plans
- Necessary institutional relationships
- Resources Required to Implement RCTO and Measure Operations against Performance
Return to Figure 2.