MANAGED LANES: A Cross-Cutting Study
- Federal Highway Administration. 2001 Report to the American People. Unifying America.
- D. Jasek. Current State-of-the-Practice for Managed Lanes. Research Report 4160-4F. Texas Transportation Institute, College Station, TX. 2002.
- K. Turnbull. The History of HOVs. http://www.hovworld.com/history.html [Link is no longer active].
- Managed Lanes: Strategies Related to HOV/HOT. White Paper prepared by the TRB HOV Systems Committee (A3A06), unpublished.
- I-15 Express Lanes photo. www.sandag.cog.ca.us
- K. Fitzpatrick, M.A. Brewer, S.P. Venglar. Managed Lane Ramp and Roadway Design Issues, Research Report 4160-10. Texas Transportation Institute, College Station, TX. January 2003.
- Photo courtesy of California Private Transportation Company.
- M. Swisher, et. al. Life-Cycle Graphic Representation of Managed HOV Lane Evolution Paper presented at 11th International HOV Conference. October 27-30, 2002. Seattle, Washington.
- SR 91 Express Lanes Toll Policy. http://www.octa.net/91express/policy/tollpolicy.pdf [Link no longer active].
- Photo of Inland Breeze Bus. http://argo.sandag.org/fastrak/photos.html [Link is no longer active].
- http://www.state.nj.us/turnpike/nj-vcenter.htm [Link no longer active].
- I-15 Managed Lanes Value Pricing Planning Study – Concept Plan. Chapter 5 Toll Collection System and Operations Concept. Study conducted by Wilbur Smith Associates. February 2002.
- Adapted from presentation entitled, IH-10 Managed Lanes Project: A "Public-Public" Partnership. P. Pezzotta, Wilbur Smith Associates. Presented at Team Texas Meeting, May 1, 2003. Austin, Texas.
- Adapted from presentation entitled, Introduction to Pricing. P. DeCorla-Souza, Federal Highway Administration. Presented at TRB Workshop on Best Practices in Value Pricing, January 11, 2004. Washington, D.C.
- L. Jacobson. Highway Traffic Operations and Freeway Management: State-of-the-Practice Final Report. PB Farradyne for the Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C. March, 2003.
Back to Top
Previous | Table of Contents