U.S. Department of Transportation Roadway Transportation Data Business Plan (Phase 3): Data Business Plan Development for State and Local Departments of Transportation
Long Description for Figure 8. Organizational chart. Structure for Roadway Mobility Data Coordination Group.
The image is of an organizational chart for the structure for roadway mobility data coordination group. The Coordination Group Chair/Co-Chairs have a permanent chair (Walter During) and a rotating co-chair (Tianjia Tang). They work in cooperation with the Operations Data Governance Regime, who works with the FHWA Data Governance Advisory Council (DGAC), and other offices outside the FHWA. The co-chairs oversee the Coordination Group members:
- ITS Joint Program Office
- Office of Transportation Operations
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- Office of Transportation Management
- Office of Highway Policy Information
- Office of Freight Management & Operations
- Office of Performance Management
- Federal Motor Center Safety Association (FMCSA)
- Office of Human Environment - Bicycle/Pedestrian Program
- Office of Transportation Operations Research & Development
The Coordination Group members are aided by consultant staff and other administrative staff and divide up into working groups.