FHWA Freight and Land Use Handbook
Appendix B Key Information Sources
- NCHRP Synthesis 320 – Integrating Freight Facilities and Operations with Community Goals, by Anne Strauss-Wieder, Inc., Anne Strauss-Wieder, 2003.
- NCHRP Report 423A – Land Use Impacts of Transportation: A Guidebook, 1999.
- NCHRP Report 594 – Guidebook for Integrating Freight into Transportation Planning and Project Selection Processes, by Cambridge Systematics with Prime Focus LLC and Kevin Heanue, 2007.
- NCFRP Report 23 – Economic and Transportation Drivers for Siting Freight Intermodal and Warehouse Distribution Facilities: Preliminary Draft Final Report, February 2011.
- NCFRP Report 24 – Protecting and Preserving Freight Infrastructure and Routes, 2011.
- Freight and Air Quality Handbook, FHWA Freight Management and Operations, May 2010.
- The Transportation Planning Process: Key Issues. Transportation Planning Capacity Building Program, FHWA and FTA, September 2007.
- Planning Truck-Only Lanes: Emerging Lessons from the Southern California Experience, by M. J. Fischer, D. N. Ahanotu, and J. M. Waliszewski, 2003.
- An Interim Guidebook on the Congestion Management Process in Metropolitan Transportation, FHWA Office of Operations, February 2008.
- A Guidebook for Engaging the Private Sector in Freight Transportation Planning, FHWA Office of Planning, June 2010.
You will need the Adobe Reader to view the PDFs on this page.previous