1. Tarnoff, P.J. and J. Ordonez, Signal Timing Practices and Procedures, Institute of Transportation Engineers, March, 204.
2. Gordon, R. L. Systems Engineering Processes for Developing Traffic Signal Systems, NCHRP synthesis 307, Transportation research Board, 2003.
3. Gordon, R.L. and Tighe, W., Traffic Control Systems Handbook, FHWA Report FHWA-HOP-06-006, Federal highway Administration, October, 2005.
4. Pline, J.L., Traffic Engineers Handbook, Institute of Transportation Engineers, 1999.
5. National Traffic Signal Report Card – Technical Report 2007, National Transportation Operations Coalition.
6. H.R. 1195: SAFETEA-LU Technical Corrections Act of 2008.
7. Puget Sound Regional ITS Implementation Plan, Puget Sound Regional Council, August 7, 2008.
8. Intelligent Transportation Systems for Traffic Signal Control, U.S. Department of Transportation.
9. Hood, W. Private communication.
10. Fee Estimate – Millennia Mall Retiming and Scope and Schedule-Millennia Mall Retiming (Bid submitted to the City of Orlando, FL in October 2005 by TEI Engineering).
11. Row, S. and P. J. Tarnoff, USDOT, FHWA Traffic Signal Training Assessment – Summary Report, Institute Of Transportation Engineers, University of Maryland, June 29, 2005.
12. Giblin, J.M. and W.H. Kraft, Traffic Control Systems Operations – Installation, Management and Maintenance, Institute of Transportation Engineers, 2000.
13. Antonucci, et al, NCHRP Report 500, Guidance for Implementation of the AASTO Strategic Highway Safety Plan, Volume 12:A Guide for Reducing Collisions at Signalized Intersections, Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C., 2004.
14. Making Intersections Safer: A Toolbox of Engineering Countermeasures to Reduce Red-Light Running, Federal Highway Administration/Institute of Transportation Engineers, 2003.previous | next