Congestion Pricing — A Primer: Overview
- Texas Transportation Institute. (2007). 2007 Urban mobility report. College Station, TX: Texas A&M University.
- Federal Highway Administration. (2000). Highway economic requirements system (HERS) report (Tech. Rep. Vol. 4). Washington, DC. (Updated based on construction cost index.)
- Berg, J. T., Kawada, K., Burris, M., Swenson, C., Smith, L., & Sullivan, E. (1999). Value pricing pilot program. TR News, 204, 3–10.
- Sullivan, E. (2000, December). Continuation study to evaluate the impacts of the SR 91 value-priced express lanes: Final report. Retrieved November 3, 2008 from http://ceenve3.civeng.calpoly.edu/sullivan/SR91/final_rpt/FinalRep2000.pdf
- Burris, M., Swenson, C., & Crawford, G. (2002). Lee County's variable pricing project. ITE Journal, 72, 36–41.
- Whitty, J. (2007, November). Oregon's mileage fee concept and road user fee pilot program: Final report. Salem, OR: Oregon Department of Transportation.
- Transport for London. (2007, July). Central London congestion charging: Impacts monitoring (Fifth Annual Report). Retrieved November 20, 2008 from http://www.tfl.gov.uk./assets/downloads/fifth-annual-impacts-monitoring-report-2007-07-07.pdf
- Beser Hugosson, M., Sjöberg, A., & Byström, C. (2006, December). Facts and results from the Stockholm Trial. Stockholm, Sweden.
- Christainsen, G. B. (2006, Winter). Road pricing in Singapore after 30 years. Cato Journal, 26(1).
- Schweitzer, L. A. C., & Taylor, B. (2008). Just pricing: The distributional effects of congestion pricing and sales taxes. Transportation, 35(6), 797–812.
- DeCorla-Souza, P. (in press). Congestion pricing with lane configurations to add highway capacity. Public Roads.
- Federal Highway Administration. (2007, August). National Household Travel Survey (NHTS) briefs. Retrieved on November 3, 2008 from http://financecommission.dot.gov/Documents/NHTS%20Fact%20Sheet%20on%20Congestion%20and%20Peak%20Travelers.pdf
- Zmud, J. & Arce, C. (2008). Compilation of public opinion data on tolls and road pricing (NCHRP Report No. 377). Washington, DC: Transportation Research Board.